Sunday, November 12, 2017

Twisted Jigsaw Puzzle Fun



Hey ya'll 👋👋👋

So I'm sure you all have gotten to know me pretty well by now. But just in case you don't... Not only am I a blogger. But I also work as a PA to a fairly small author named Emily Rose.
We met almost 4 years ago, through my blog none the less. And have become some of the best of friends over the year.

She recently has decided to overhaul her books (They were in need of some fierce editing and cover changes) But here in the next month or two her newest (and best book in my opinion) will be releasing. TWISTED is by far my favorite one she's written to date. And I'm so happy that Miles is finally going to be out in the word soon for everyone to meet and read about.

So until he's finally here, I figured why not have some fun.

So here's a cute little jigsaw puzzle to help you pass the time.

See if you can beat my time.
3:44

Anyone who comments below with their times will be entered into a fun little giveaway for some awesome TWISTED swag once it arrives ;)


preview48 piece20171112_014942




For Miles Conrad, moving to Hampton, Georgia was a way to escape the darkness of his past. 
Working as a bartender, he has family and the simple life he never had before. 
But sometimes, the past doesn't want to stay where it belongs, especially when it comes to Reanna “Ray” Adams. She’s the girl he could never have. The girl he could only dream of having, yet the same girl who could get under his skin like nothing else. 
And it seems that no matter how far he can run from everything that is Ray, it’ll never be far enough. 
But things aren’t the same. 
He has changed. 
In a lot of ways.
But….  
All it takes is one moment. 
One twisted second…

To shatter everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment